Wednesday, June 18, 2008

L.O.V.E

Life is indeed a learning process for me [and for everyone]. Living alone in a strange land had opened my mind wider. Interacting with many people from different country with different cultural background and language also made me realize that I knew nothing...

The world had given me new perception about L.O.V.E

It used to be a very private word between me and my partner, or me and my daughter, or me and my parents, or me and my family... I never said "I Love you" to people who are not my family or my partner. But the world had taught me new things. That LOVE is not something private. That word belongs to every soul in this world. Every single soul living on earth has the right to say and heard the word of LOVE. No matter who they are...

Saying "I love you" does not necessarily mean that you're in love with the person. It is more... it is the way you express yourself in appreciating people's existence around you. To appreciate what they have done for you, their loyalty, their faith in you, their trust, their companion, their support.

I used to feel guilty when I said "I love you" to my friends. I used to be afraid that people would misunderstood the meaning of the line that I've said. But as I grow older, I realize that we should be more open-minded in interpreting. I will not be afraid to say "I love you" anymore. Especially to my friends...

No comments: