Wednesday, June 04, 2008

So simple, yet so hard to get...

Lately, I found myself thinking about a lot of things that happened in my life.
Thinking about what happened to me, I feel so blessed in all ways. And yet I have so little time to do more in my life. I don't even have an opportunity to go on a nice vacation.

All this time, I often thought about complicated things that I want to do to fulfill my life. But just a few days a go, I realized that I want some simple things. Sometimes we think too much about many things in our lives and we forgot that simplicity is more precious.

The funny thing is, I almost always get the chance to do a lot of big and complicated things, but it is so hard for me to do simple things. Even just to sit up on a hill and watch the sun goes down...

No comments: