Monday, June 09, 2008

It’s another day in New York

Sunday, 8 June 2008

I got up with a very sick feeling. I threw up the whole morning and had to come late to the meeting. I managed to text Vince, told him that I was going to be late. Well, the news traveled fast, because when I got to the meeting room, almost everyone was asking me if I was okay. I found out later on that it wasn’t only me. I knew that Alex had upset stomach yesterday and Sylvia had to go back early because she was also sick. And then she told me that Dennis was also feeling sick. I think it was the food.

So, today we had the orientation about public speaking, meeting situation and registration. All the speakers had the privilege to skip the line. Hahaha! But I got my own personal assistant to help me too! We were having the session to clean up and finish our speech. I got Vince and Jeff helping me out for the final draft. I was very happy with the result of my speech. It came out great! Thanks to Vince and Jeff, of course!

No comments: