Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My Wish List


What I want to do:
1. Go on a nice vacation [beach or mountain]
2. Sitting up on a hill and watch the sun goes down
3. Waiting for sunset on the beach
4. Watching the rainfalls in the forest
5. Go camping and mountain hiking
6. Wandering around in a meadow
7. See the sun goes down from the top of a building and wait until the city lights are on
9. Long distance driving

Places I want to go:
1. Nepal
2. France
3. Italy
4. Russia
5. Finland
6. Burma
7. Korea
8. Japan
9. Venezuela
10. Ireland
11. Poland
12. Netherlands
13. Switzerland
14. Spain
15. Brazil
16. Rome
17. Thailand [Krabi]
18. anywhere in this world that has heritage buildings...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if I can make it there , I can make it anywhere its up to you. new york new york
(newyork-frank sinatra)