Thursday, April 24, 2008

Love your work...

I never thought that I'd be eventually working at the regional level. I mean, yes, I do program myself towards bigger pictures, but I never thought that it's happening so fast! I mean, BLOODY FAST!!! Not that I regret it! No way! It's just, sometimes I feel, too good to be true in such a short period of work. I feel blessed, though...

I Love my work here. I mean, I DO LOVE IT! It's full of challenges and barriers, but that's the beauty of it! I could never get bored, because I keep continuing to think of solutions. It's a bit frustrating sometimes, especially when I got home and I couldn't talk to anyone about what had happened in the office. I guess I'm just so used to discuss everything with my husband after work.

One thing that makes me worried... I'm not sure if I can discuss anything anymore with him. It seems to be we're speaking in a different language now. He might not be familiar with the issues I'm handling now. But hey...! Worth the try anyway... :)

Well, I Love my work here. I Love having the control of everything that I do. I Love having the control for my own division. And then, what I love most is also that, not only I have the best infra-structure in my office, but also THE MOST GORGEOUS TEAM-mates!!! Sometimes I feel that working in an all-women environment is much better than mixed one.

It's a bit sad that one of the team member is resigning soon. We will have to find a replacement who can work together and be a solid team. And I know things like that ain't fancy and ain't easy.

So, tomorrow is my last day in the office because on Saturday I will be off to my home country for a short holiday. I miss my family... But I'm sure when I get there, I will miss my team here!

No comments: