Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blank Mind

I don't know why I feel like I'm having some sort of blank mind lately. Maybe my mind is just too exhausted. There are so many works to do and I often felt that 8 hour of work is just not enough. Even though I can still finish my daily duty, but at the end of the day I always feel soooo tired! Maybe it was also because I'm just started to adapt with the work-pace here. This is like my old time works back in the private sector. My work at my previous organization was nothing compared to this. I had so many free time after the hospital duty and sometimes I don't know what to do with my spare time. Here, I have a huge of workload [which I love!] and I'm competing with time everyday in order to accomplish my daily duty.

Maybe I'm just too excited in doing my work, then I forgot about my mental health :)

No comments: