Thursday, April 17, 2008

Loneliness works best for my performance

I glanced through my task list today. All have the 'check' marks. I was so surprised because it's not even 4 PM and I already accomplished my tasks! I still have 2 hours to go!

I was thinking, since the first time I moved into my apartment, I felt so lonely. Especially when I came home after dark and see the lights in my place was all switched off. The moment I opened the door, the loneliness feeling is grabbing me tightly. There was a chill inside my soul. My place is not so big, but yet it feels so empty.

I guess I always try to avoid the emptiness and loneliness, then I started to work late. Hoping I will be having so little time for myself before I go to bed. But since last month I started to finish my work before time. I have no idea what to do with the rest of the remaining time. I guess loneliness works best for my performance. I've become very much efficient and productive at work. I deliver. I finish everything timely and still have plenty of time to do other thing.

No comments: