Monday, April 21, 2008

I need my ultimate relaxation!

What is most relaxing thing for women? The answer varied accordingly to the character of women. As for me, pampering myself at the Spa or even just a nice beauty parlor is considered relaxing. I have certain level of relaxation. First and lowest level is just take a nap at home with nice soft music and scented candles. Second level is having a proper either manicure or pedicure. Third level is getting a hair treatment [hair spa, hair mask, creambath... anything related to hair treatment]. Fourth level is having a combo between manicure/pedicure and hair treatment. Fifth level is having and foot spa [means reflexology and pedicure] and hair treatment. The ultimate relaxation for me is a full body massage followed by body scrub, body mask, herbal bath jacuzzi, closed by foot spa+manicure and hair spa which can consume about 5 hours at the beauty parlor.

Since it is most likely impossible to get an affordable ultimate relaxation for myself in KL, last Sunday I decided to had a manicure and hair treatment at Kotaraya. It turned out quite good and I might want to make this as my regular activity. I made the appointment with Jen and spent almost 2 hours in the beauty salon to get my hair treatment and style. I still have to do some huntings for affordable spa in KL. God! I really DO need to go to a spa soon!

No comments: