Monday, December 22, 2008

Searching for Serenity

I can't wait to get away from this city. I've been living in this busy city for quite a while now. And from time to time, I travel to other cities around this region [and even other region]. But all the cities I've visited was always the big city. Metropolitan. Crowded and merry. Somehow, I feel numb now. Tired of being in the noise and business of the place. I need quiet time. I need to go somewhere with less noise. I'm tired of seeing tall buildings and longing for greenery, mountain, river, rice field, forest and natures. I want to see misty morning when I wake up. I want to feel the fresh and cool air. I want to see the dew drops.

I need serenity. I need inspiration for my soul. Inspiration to be more productive. I need to feed my soul with peace. My soul needs a lift, because it's been so low for too long. I've become too sensitive over some things and insensitive over some other things. I need to fix myself, because more and more people don't understand me. I just need serenity... I need to get rid of all the rage, anger, despair and hatred that lies within me. I need to let them dissolve into the thin air. Maybe... just maybe, a little after that, I will be a way much better person...


No comments: