Thursday, December 11, 2008

I do believe that everybody is perfect in their own ways. Their imperfectness makes them perfect as human. They are perfect because they are not perfect in every way. I do believe that people should not be compared, because everyone is unique and different to one another. How do you compare 2 different and unique things? You can't! And you shouldn't! But however, people are free to have their opinion toward others.

I am perfect in my own ways. I am perfect for the way I am. People can point fingers on me or insult me or spit on me, but that doesn't degrade me as a person, as a human being. I am not defined from what people labeled me. I am defined from what I do best in my life. I don't care if people are being negative on me. I am doing what my heart tells and I am being true to myself.

One day, I will be able to turn all the pointed fingers and let them see... that I am perfect in my own way... that everybody is perfect in their own ways...


[low, lost and bitter]
KL, 5 December 2008 | I threw my dreams in the sky and just want to see how many of them are coming back to me at the end of the day....|

No comments: