Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Diary - EMPTY


I feel so lonely...
I miss you so bad...
I miss you like hell...!
#
Something's lost inside me. It's like something's taken away from me ever since you went.
You know, I work hard every day just to wish that time will fly,
days gone by so fast, that we can see each other again very soon...
#
It's painfull, but somehow it's very sweet...
It's a sweet pain because of having you...
Yes, I feel empty...
But it's not for good, because I know we will be together again.
I cherish every moment with you, and that's another one good reason for me to survive.
Maybe this is just me being at the lowest point of my curve.
I miss you.... you... and only you....
I miss everything about you...
I miss you smile...
I miss your kisses...
I miss your hugs...
I miss your touch...
I miss your voice...
I miss the sweet smell of your body...
I miss your eyes...
I miss holding hands with you...
I miss the jokes we share...
I miss having coffee with you...
I miss smoking with you...
I miss your stories...
I miss dancing with you...
I miss leaning on to your shoulder...
I miss you like CRAZY...!!!
##
[when missing isn't the sweetest part of life....]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.