Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Diary; for you only...

SEPTEMBER
It's September already. Rain pours every day and every day without him is a painfull moment. When the clock is heading to late afternoon hour, the sky begins to darken and greyish clouds start to gather.
I look out my window and watch as the rain drops on the roof outside my window. Somehow, I love watching every drop of the water falling from the deep dark grey sky above. I feel like I can see him in every single drop of the rain. Missing him is not the biggest burden, I can handle it. Loving him is easy, because he is so lovable. It's just a dark shadow behind him that always caught in my eyes. Tailing him wherever he goes. Nothing I can do about it. Everyone has a dark side. I just have to deal with it, whatever it takes.
No one knows how scared I was inside to let him into my life. A complete stranger. Someone that I don't know of. But the chemistry is just so damn strong! Chemistry that never happened before. It's against all my principles and beliefs. But then I thought this is just the way of my life should go. So, be it.
[what a moody day! i don't even know what i'm writing!]

No comments: