Friday, May 16, 2008

Can't wait to see him have his own album!

David Cook

All this time I watched American Idol, and I never been a dedicated and loyal audience. For me, watching American Idol is always just to kill time. Never serious. Alas, I have to revise my own statement and comment now. Since they have David Cook, I can't wait to see him perform!

Initially, I don't like this kind of contest, because most of the time the best singer didn't win just because they lost the vote. This is a popularity contest, not pure singing contest. So, if you're good looking and can win the heart of the audience, you can win this contest [even though your singin is not that good]. But David is different! He's always making the show! Singing the song the way he wanted to, without losing the identity of the original singer. I got goosebumps every time he was on stage!

No comments: