Tuesday, October 05, 2004

The Diary; This Damn Communication is Killing Me!

It's been a long day and boring...!!! I have spent a great weekend and now I have to get back to work and deal with some jerks here. Well, what can I do instead of ENJOYING it? Nothing! So, I've decided to straight up and do the job.
I believe that many girls would like to have my position here. But I must say that they want it BEFORE they knew what is really happening here... got a filthy superior and a bad communication problem! Wow! What an ironic! Since I am in the COMMUNICATION department...!
My best friends are the only things that keep me alive all these times....
I thank God for sending them to me...
Today I buried the hours in the ground...
hoping so much that all these things are only my dreams...
hoping so much I would wake up
and found out that these all just nightmares....